Business Bankruptcy Lawyers
JSC recognizes that in these challenging economic times, businesses and individuals face tough financial decisions. The firm has a wealth of experience in all aspects of chapter 11 cases and a unique capability to resolve highly complex business matters and challenges.
As a client, you can be assured that the firm’s attorneys are highly knowledgeable in bankruptcy proceedings and out-of-court workouts, and can offer effective solutions for restructuring debts and obligations (for example, a moratorium on payments, a reduced interest rate, a stretch-out of the payment period, a write-down of the debt balance). In addition, JSC provides the highest level of business insolvency and reorganization services and addresses all aspects of a business's possible internal governance problems.
Clients represented by JSC's Los Angeles business bankruptcy attorneys range from individuals with small businesses as well as large companies and corporations. We work with debtors and creditors, trustees and committees, asset purchasers and equity holders, to bankholders, thirdparty plan proponents, and more.
Bankruptcy Practice Areas Include:
- Bankruptcy issues relating to businesses, franchises, individuals, and landlord-tenant relationships
- Out-of-court debt restructuring and workouts
- Business insolvency and reorganization
- Debtor-in-possession financing
- Bankruptcy court auction sales
- Cash collateral issues
- Determining the status and priority of liens
- Administration of creditors' committees
- Negotiation and implementation of complex reorganization plans
- Bankruptcy-related acquisitions/investments